Meet Our Newest Hounds Town USA Owners from San Antonio, Texas
We always get excited when new owners join the Hounds Town USA family, and this instance is no different. Well, a little different because we have a 4-pack of new owners joining the HTUSA family in 2023!
Thomas and Caitlin Spicciati, and Paul and Beckie Bisson are our newest owner-operators bringing the joys of Hounds Town USA to San Antonio, Texas! Follow along below and learn about these four incredible individuals.
The fantastic four
- What are your personal and professional backgrounds?
Caitlin worked in customer service and was an inside sales representative for a food testing laboratory. Both Paul and Beckie are retired from the Air Force and now work in Finance. I currently work as a police officer for the city of San Antonio.
- What are your hobbies and interests?
We enjoy spending time with family and friends, playing outside with our two children (a 2-year-old and a nine-month-old) and dog. We also enjoy watching baseball and football games and BBQing as a group.
- How did you first hear about Hounds Town USA?
While researching doggy daycare franchises, we came across Hounds Town USA, and it stood out significantly among the others we discovered.
- Why is Hounds Town USA the right fit for this group?
We love that at Hounds Town USA dogs get to be dogs. The simplicity of the business model and the excellent support franchisees receive will help guide us to have a successful business.
- What did you like about the Hounds Town USA business model?
We like that it is straightforward, and there are no tacked-on fees for dogs being dropped off for their stay. We also like that there is no breed discrimination.
- What did you like about meeting Hounds Town USA’s Executive Team?
The whole team has been so welcoming and helpful. We appreciate all the time everyone takes to answer our questions.
- What did you like about the Hounds Town USA Approval Day (Discovery Day)?
Approval day was very informative. We enjoyed meeting the team and getting our final questions answered. Seeing the Sanford location helped us decide that Hounds Town USA is the best fit for us.
- Did you have a particular “A-ha” or “Lightbulb” moment that made you want to franchise with Hounds Town USA?
The support that is provided to franchisees is what led us to choose Hounds Town.
- Why did you want to become an entrepreneur?
We wanted to become entrepreneurs to allow us to spend more time with our family in the coming years. We want to show our kids how to work hard and be successful in doing something they love.
- What do you think will make you successful?
Our tenacity, drive, and desire to provide a great future for our children.
- What sets Hounds Town USA apart, in your eyes, from other franchise opportunities in the Pet Care Industry?
The support and assistance provided by everyone on the Hounds Town executive team.
- What has been the best part of your experience with the Hounds Town USA corporate team so far?
What has been the best part of your experience with the Hounds Town USA corporate team so far?
- What advice would you give to a potential Franchise Owner?
After looking into a few different franchises, Hounds Town USA is a great choice! The business model and the executive team are excellent and extremely helpful.
- How important are dogs/pets in your daily life?
We have had Hunter for about nine years now. He was our first baby, so we want to join this industry. Watching Hunter play and love on our boys fills us with joy daily, and he is a massive part of our family’s heart. He is also very helpful when cleaning up all the dropped food at dinner time.
- What do you look forward to about owning your own Hounds Town USA franchise?
We looked forward to providing our community with a safe and fun place to drop off the furry members of their families.
If you’ve had enough of sitting in a cubicle arranging TPS reports for an ungrateful boss all day, maybe it’s time to strike out on your own. Reach out to our leadership team to learn more about Hounds Town USA franchise opportunities in your area.